The Living Room
Friday mornings, 10.30am–12.30pm.
The Living Room is a space for people of all ages and cultural backgrounds to chat and relax.
A warm place. Filled with light. Filled with life.
You will find:
- Company: Enjoy spending time with others. Meet new people of all ages and cultural backgrounds. Come for a chat. Come and relax in a safe space.
- Cafe: People will be making tea and fresh coffee. Morning tea available too!
- Art:Creative itch? Scratch it out in the living room. There will often be artists around to help.
- Sewing: Material and machines will be available. Sew into friendships and learn new things! Meredith will be around to help if you have any questions.
- Garden Club: Work or Rest, enjoy the organic life!
- Community Pantry: Locally made produce available for purchase.
Once a month there will be a community lunch. Who doesn’t love a feast?
You will be safe. You will be valued. Most of all, you will be welcome. So come on in!